I'm a 10 year old girl and have a pretty good life

Thursday, April 12, 2007

One Great Time

Yesterday I had the most wonderful day! It was just Me, Caleb, my Mom, and my Dad first we went to Staples, then we went to Wal-Mart and then Caleb and my Mom went to get Caleb new stuff. and my Dad and me went to the hair dresser and cut our hair. Then we met Caleb and my Mom at Wal-Mart and then we went to the Burger King. And after we went to Burger King we went home. And that was probably the best night I ever had.

4 comments:

rustico3059 said...

I am gladyou enjoyed yourself. Maybe we can do it again sometimes.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I love Staples! I love Burger King! I love Walmart! I love haircuts! I'm jealous Damaris! Damaris, I don't have to teach school today! Do you have school. I think I'll go to Walmart. By the way, you should come visit my new house.
-Sarah T

Dianna said...

Hi cutie Pie! Thanks for calling me yesterday!It was nice to talk again so soon! Im glad that you and Caleb had so much fun on your date with Mom and Dad!Dates are always so much fun! Well I hope that you have another really great day sometime really soon! I love you alot! Love, Dianna

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a good time. Hope to do it again sometime.
Maybe before planting yet.
Lov, DAD