I'm a 10 year old girl and have a pretty good life

Sunday, April 8, 2007

The big blizzard


In April 8th there was a big blizzard. Our car was even almost covered with snow! Then we went with my Dad to feed our horse but guess what I was almost stuck in the snowbank! We finally made it to the truck and then Caleb got snow in his eye and he went inside. Then we made it to the barn and we feed the horse then my dad took some pictures of me. Then we raced back to the house and then I didn't win.

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Well I sure am glad you didnt get stuck in the snowbank! I remember that whenever we would get alot of snow Dad would come with me and we would do the barn together and milk the cow together too! That was always alot of fun! I hope that you guys have a great time in the snow! I am going to enjoy the sunshine here! Lots of Love, Dianna

rustico3059 said...

It sure looks like a storm out there. Better start digging tomorrow.