I'm a 10 year old girl and have a pretty good life

Monday, October 6, 2008

What Is happening In my life this Month....

Well as you all know I haven't been posting lately..... And it's mostly because school just started and stuff so yeah, wish me luck with my studies. I want to go to every blog that I can think of (friends and family only don't take it the wrong way)! Anyway Andrew was over again yesterday and we went to the woods we have a fort there you see it has a bridge and everything we even have a raccoon trap in the fort!! (homemade even.. It WAS supposed to environmentally friendly... but that didn't happen.. )So anyways It is awesome, but as you all know I just HAD to trip and hurt myself right on the hand OW! So that hurt alot, but owell God did it for a reason.
I miss my sisters soooo much (Mary, Amanda, and Dianna) even though we write to each other and phone each other, I still miss theme so much. Anyway I should probaly check some other blogs I'll try My very best to post once a week at the least. So bye

XOXO MARIS XOXO

5 comments:

kapie said...

Good blog hope you do good in school.

Maris said...

thank you caleb.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the update, Maris. be careful with those traps!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Maris, I'm so jealous of your fort! Good luck with school, and good luck catching those raccoons!
Love, Emily

Karen Nieuwhof said...

It was so good to see you on Saturday. Nicolle loves it when you come over! :D
I'm sorry you miss your sisters so much. I bet they miss you LOTS too!
Have a fun week~~ Love, Tante Karen