I'm a 10 year old girl and have a pretty good life

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hello!!

I am trying to remember to post but just keep forgetting! I really like Orange! Random.
Grr I am so sad I got like the BIGEST bruise ever and it really hurts its on the back of my leg to so yeah ouch. In Gems we mae cute little scare crows like 1 1/2 ft tall or so with like felt clothes and googly eyes and hay for it's arm and It has a stick that you glue the clothes and googly eyes to and so then you can put i in your garden or somthing maybe I could stick it on the door hmm never really thought about it, any I think it is THE Cutest thing ever!!! anywhy I should go where having pizza for supper yum anyway c ya later.

4 comments:

Dianna said...

Hey, nice to see you posting again!
I think that you need to take a picture of your scarecrow and post it on your blog. How did you happen to get your terible bruise?? Hope you have a good day! Lots of Love,Dianna

Mary and Isaac said...

HIII!! I'm glad you're posting again. I just got my computer back! yay! Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you're having fun these days... I love you!

The Nieuwhofs said...

I just found out that you are blogging again, Sorry it took so long. But I saw your little scare crow and think it is really cute.
Hope you will post a picture and share it with the others. Keep up the good works. Maccaroni for supper tonight, yum.
Love you, DAD.

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Mmmmm... pizza and macaroni... I'm moving to your house. Hee, hee.
I haven't seen your scarecrow. I'll have to visit soon. :)
Love, Tante Karen