I'm a 10 year old girl and have a pretty good life

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Things.....

Hi again, guess what I go to swimming lessons now!!! I go Saturdays 4pm to 5pm I think anyways that's really exiting for me. And guess what else when my Mom is finished of the garden here,she will get me set up with a website,that has links that lead to others peoples websites to buy stuff and when they would go through my site and bought something from the other persons site I geta 10% money value well at least that's what I think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Damaris! I didn't know you were a business woman.

Karen Nieuwhof said...

I bet you're excited about the swimming lessons. You'll have to come over lots this summer and practice in our pool. :D
Love ya, Tante Karen
PS. As Brian said... I didn't know you were a business woman. Good luck with that.

Mary and Isaac said...

I'm still waiting for a letter from you Missy! But thanks for commenting on my last post in the mean time. In answer to your question, I would love to come visit you this summer, but I can't make any promises yet. I have to see how work and finances work out. If I had my way though, I'd definitely come.
I love you and I'm glad your having fun in swimming lessons.