I'm a 10 year old girl and have a pretty good life

Monday, January 21, 2008

Somthings in my life

Well I'm just telling you a few things so yeah.

If you see me I might be limping cause I hit my leg on a piece of plywood so yeah ouch that really hurt.

I am very happy with the sleds Dianna except I kinda hurt my leg so its kinda hard to do.
I really thought it would be a nice change of blog ya' always get some fun out of that so yeah it's pretty cool that you can do that.
I think that it would be fun if I wrote a story like Caleb does but I don't want to copy him other wise he may get very mad plus a blog is to write things from your life not to tell story's but I think I'm just jealous he wrote a story and not me. But who cares anyway, anyway I better go I'm gonna eat somthin'.

6 comments:

Matt n Amanda said...

you're pretty funny dude! So tell me, Dianna got you sleds? When? where was the plywood when it hit you? Well have fun, I hope you found something good to eat! Luv Ya!
Amanda

Brian K said...

Ouch! I hope your leg feels better, Damaris

The Nieuwhofs said...

You are doing great with your blog Damaris. Just be yourself and be glad with that. God made each one of you special in a different way.
Have a great day. Glad that your leg is almost better again. Maybe you can go sledding tomorrow or the day after.
Love, DAD

Tineke Aaron and Cassie said...

Hey Damaris
Sorry to hear you hurt your leg, hope you're feeling better soon to get some more use out of those sleds, hope it's a little warmer then today though, so brrrrrr....
I really like how you changed your blog, and your entry today really made me smile!
Luv ya , have a great week.
Love Tante Tineke and Aaron and Cassie.

sugarnuggets said...

Yeah, you made a new entry. It's always so nice to read about what's going on in your day. But it's too bad there wasn't good news in this entry....hope your ouchie leg is better soon.
Joe hurt his arm the other day. He was going to lead on the table and missed it and then skinned his upper arm by his shoulder...:( Not a happy camper....

Keep on blogging baby!!!I think I'm hungry too....I should get a bedtime snack, and THEN brush my teeth!

Love ya, Tante Tetcy

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Hi Damaris. I'm so glad you blogged again. I've been missing you. I love your new colors. The orange looks great against the black. Nice!
Is your leg better yet? It's no fun to be sore.
Maybe you should ask Caleb if it's OK with him if you write a story too. Explain to him that it'll be a totally different story than his. :) It's worth a try. Especially if you really want to write one. And we'd love to hear it.
We love you, Tante Karen and gang