I'm a 10 year old girl and have a pretty good life

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Marys coming home

Tonight my second oldest sister is coming home and it is so exciting. I hope I might get to come to. When my sister comes home I will give her a list of what we can do together. It will be fun to see mary. I miss Mary right now but tonight I wont. I cant wait plus I really dont have a list yet and so I realy cant wait.

P.S if your interested in soccer come see me on mondays in sentrel queens soccer park also there is a big white sign that says "Clippers" on it and starting on the tweenty-fifth it will also start playing on wednesdays or thursdays.

2 comments:

sugarnuggets said...

That is sooooo exciting!!! I remember coming home from university and looking forward to spending time with my sister too! Have fun spending time with Mary, and tell her I said hi!
love, Tante Tetcy

Dianna said...

I wish i could come and see you guys play soccer this summer! That would be alot of fun!Maybe at Christmas Time you will have to show me some of your moves! Love, Dianna